| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cape Parry, Nt in September is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 2.8 °C (37 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.9 °C (30.4 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 3.7 °C (6.7 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat parched. A paltry 23.4mm (0.9in) of fluid is dropped.
Check the distance to and compare the Cape Parry, Nt September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Cape Parry, Nt, Canada
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Cape Parry, Nt:
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 198.3 kms (123.2 miles) N
- Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada - 593.6 kms (368.9 miles) W
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 502.9 kms (312.5 miles) W
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 402.6 kms (250.2 miles) WSW
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 458.7 kms (285 miles) WSW
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 669.1 kms (415.8 miles) WSW
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 465.6 kms (289.3 miles) SSW
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 550.1 kms (341.8 miles) S
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 872.7 kms (542.3 miles) SW
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) ESE
- Cambridge Bay, Nt, Canada - 763.2 kms (474.2 miles) E
- Byron Bay, Nt, Canada - 628.5 kms (390.6 miles) E
- Jenny Lind Island, Nt, Canada - 908.9 kms (564.8 miles) E
- Lady Franklin Point, Nt, Canada - 486.9 kms (302.6 miles) ESE
- Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada - 463.7 kms (288.1 miles) ESE
- Lethbridge, Ab, Canada - 771.2 kms (479.2 miles) ESE
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 792.9 kms (492.7 miles) SE
- Wrigley, Nt, Canada - 775.5 kms (481.9 miles) S
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 968.9 kms (602.1 miles) SSE
- Fort Simpson, Northwest Territories, Canada - 947.6 kms (588.8 miles) S